GLOBOCAM would like to reassure its customers, employees and their families by informing them that health and safety of all of us is our priority during this special period linked to COVID-19, while maintaining our operations.
Know that exceptional hygiene and prevention measures are taken in our dealers and that a management committee has been set up in order to stay abreast of developments in the situation and to ensure the application of the recommendations made by the Government of Quebec and Health Canada within the company.
Preventive measures in place at our dealers to limit the spread :
- Special hygienic procedures are applied by our employees and the housekeeping company (frequent disinfection of shared surfaces and used devices, display of reminders, etc.)
- A distance of one meter is maintained between the individuals.
- Our employees are well aware of the risks and symptoms of the virus.
- Employees who have traveled abroad must work from home for a period of 14 days.
We do everything in our power to maintain the same level of “Elite Support” service that you are used to despite the situation.
To ensure the promise of prevention made herein, we ask you to respect certain hygiene measures when you visit our dealerships :
- Hand disinfection at the entrance and exit of the establishment (disinfectant solution distributors available)
- Respect the established safe distance of one (1) meter between you and others.
- If you have traveled or have symptoms, we ask that you not to visit our dealers.
You are invited to contact us by phone.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.